Event Phone: 5108475936
- July 11, 2020 - July 12, 2020
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Two-Day Online Course with Lisa Golden
Plus Ongoing Support and Teleseminars Through Blue Throat Yoga
This two-day workshop will lay the foundation for a lifetime meditation practice. You will learn the transformative and life-supporting practice of Neelakantha Meditation. You will be introduced to the theory of the practice of Neelakantha Meditation. You will also be supported in your practice over time through an ongoing teleseminars and events open only to Neelakantha Meditation practitioners.
- Saturday, July 11
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Course introduction, small group
- 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Each student will have an individually scheduled one-on-one session with Lisa in the afternoon for approximately 1 hour. The rest of the afternoon will be open.
- Students are encouraged to leave themselves with plenty of time to rest and integrate on this day, rather than having very active plans outside of the course.
- Sunday, July 12
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Group session, with a 1.5 hour break for lunch
- On this day, we will review the practice of Neelakantha Meditation, engage in group practice together, learn about the Theory of the Practice of Neelakantha Meditation, discuss practicalities of setting up a home practice, and learn about what benefits may arise from the practice over time.
This is a live online course that will not be recorded.