Event Phone: 5108475936
- April 18, 2020 - April 19, 2020
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Two-Day In-Person Course with Lisa Golden
Plus Ongoing Support and Teleseminars Through Blue Throat Yoga
- Saturday, April 18
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Course introduction, small group
- 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Each student will have an individually scheduled one-on-one session with Lisa in the afternoon for approximately 1 hour. The rest of the afternoon will be open.
- Students are encouraged to leave themselves with plenty of time to rest and integrate on this day, rather than having very active plans outside of the course.
- Sunday, April 19
- 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Group session, with a one hour break for lunch
- On this day, we will review the practice of Neelakantha Meditation, engage in group practice together, learn about the Theory of the Practice of Neelakantha Meditation, discuss practicalities of setting up a home practice, and learn about what benefits may arise from the practice over time.
This is not a residential course. Students make their own arrangements for lodging and meals.
- Our standard venue is not wheelchair accessible. There are two steps going into the building.
- Two cats live in this space. The space is typically OK for people with mild allergies. It is cleaned frequently, and the cats do not spend much time in the room where I teach. If you have more severe allergies, please indicate this on your registration form.
If either of these considerations is problematic for you, we will work to obtain a different venue on the planned event weekend. If it is not possible for us to relocate on the planned weekend, we will work with you to schedule a mutually agreeable time when you can learn the practice of Neelakantha Meditation at an alternate location that meets your needs.
If you have other accessibility concerns, please contact me!
Our standard venue is in Santa Rosa near the Santa Rosa Junior College. You will receive the exact address after registering.