Event Phone: 5108475936
- June 29, 2019 - June 30, 2019
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Two-Day In-Person Course with Lisa Golden
Plus Ongoing Support and Teleseminars Through Blue Throat Yoga
- Saturday, June 29
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Course introduction, small group
- 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Each student will have an individually scheduled one-on-one session with Lisa in the afternoon for approximately 1 hour. The rest of the afternoon will be open.
- Students are encouraged to leave themselves with plenty of time to rest and integrate on this day, rather than having very active plans outside of the course.
- Sunday, June 30
- 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Group session, with a one hour break for lunch
- On this day, we will review the practice of Neelakantha Meditation, engage in group practice together, learn about the Theory of the Practice of Neelakantha Meditation, discuss practicalities of setting up a home practice, and learn about what benefits may arise from the practice over time.
This is not a residential course. Students make their own arrangements for lodging and meals.
- Our standard venue is not wheelchair accessible. There are three steps going into the building.
- One cat lives in this space. The space is typically OK for people with mild allergies. It is cleaned frequently, and an air filtration system is in place. If you have more severe allergies, please indicate this on your registration form.
If either of these considerations is problematic for you, we will work to obtain a different venue in Berkeley on the planned event weekend. If it is not possible for us to relocate on the planned weekend, we will work with you to schedule a mutually agreeable time when you can learn the practice of Neelakantha Meditation at an alternate location that meets your needs.
If you have other accessibility concerns, please contact me!
Our standard venue is a 10-minute walk from North Berkeley BART, not far from the intersection of University Avenue and Acton Street. You will receive the exact address after registering.