Event Phone: 5108475936
January 15, 2018
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
If you are a current practitioner of Neelakantha Meditation–whether you learned from Paul, from Lisa, or from one of the other authorized teachers–you are warmly welcomed to attend “Day 2” of Lisa’s upcoming course free of charge.
On Sunday, January 14, we will:
- Review the “Practice of the Practice” and the “Theory of the Practice” of Neelakantha Meditation
- Practice Neelakantha Meditation together with new initiates
- Discuss practicalities of setting up a home practice
- Gain inspiration through the vision of what is possible as we continue to practice over time
Please register to reserve your spot.
- Our standard venue is not wheelchair accessible. There are three steps going into the building.
- One cat lives in this space. The space is typically OK for people with mild allergies. It is cleaned frequently, and an air filtration system is in place. But those with more severe allergies have experienced difficulties.
If either of these considerations is problematic for you, please contact me, and I will let you know of our next opportunity to gather in a cat-free and/or stair-free, accessible space.
If you have other accessibility concerns or questions, please contact me!
Our standard venue is a 10-minute walk from North Berkeley BART, not far from the intersection of University Avenue and Acton Street. You will receive the exact address after registering.